One of the sweetest, most harmless animals that will keep you company at home is the parakeet.You never get bored in your home parakeet. You might not even need to watch TV.If you train him, he can talk, and it’il make you more happy. How to train a parakeet? To train him, you must feed him regularly and show him love. Birds are timid and friendly animals. You must have free time for parakeet training.
Baby parakeets are much easier to train. Female birds have little chance of speaking, and usually do not, so you should get a male parakeet. After you get used to the house, help him get used to you. First, incline to be placed in your hand. Parakeets are very timid animals, so you should gently take them on your palm before training. If you have just received your parakeet wait a week before you start training. You need to give this time to your bird to get used to the new home.
8 Guides For Train A Parakeet
- Parakeets love friends. Young parakeets can be close with people.
- Diversity is very important in feed; Don’t make too many feed changes to parakeets. Continue with a specified feed type. Frequent feed changes can be it sick.
- Parakeets love toys, so you can buy a toy or two to spend time with the toy can not swallow. They love bright and sounding toys.
- Increase your confidence by practicing the finger. Newly bought parakeets become shy. After a few weeks, they reveal their characters. By practicing the finger, you can practice it and get used to it. Every day you should continue with gentle and soft tones. If you give too much range, you will not get used to it.
- Never catch the parakeet! In particular, do not go near the windows, do not chase him. He won’t trust you if he thinks you’re chasing him.
- He loves to talk to him: If you talk too much with budgerigars taken from the offspring, he will try to talk to you.
- Have it fly daily. Parakeets that do not exercise daily do fat.
- Clean the cage! They like clean cages. Perform detailed cleaning every 2 or 3 days. Change daily drinking water. This will help your parakeet depend on you.
How to train a parakeet to talk ?
Among the bird species, parakeets are one of the most active bird species that can talk, adapt quickly to the home environment and people. Most parakeet owners wish their birds to speak and pronounce some words. That’s why it takes a lot of time and effort to make parakeets.
Those who want to make the parakeet talk should spend a lot of time and effort on these requests. You should constantly talk to your bird, especially repeat the words you want to say.
Parakeets are among the domestic birds that learn to repeat very quickly. Birds that listen carefully to the sounds you make will begin to repeat these sounds over time. On the other hand, in order to facilitate this training process, you can record your voice on the phone or another voice recorder and simplify your work.
If you want to have a chatty bird, the parrotlet is for you. Click for detailed information about parrotlet care. If you have two parakeet , unfortunately they won’t talk. There should be no mirrors in the cage. The bird that sees himself in the mirror will not be jealous and talk. For each free time, repeat the same word repeatedly over the course of the day. You will see your budgie start talking after a while.
The easiest way to make the parakeet speak is to record the words you want the bird to say on the phone and put them next to the cage. The bird will try to speak as he hears the words.